Thursday, April 20

Oh, sweet Moses!

I pretend that I know Gwyneth personally and that she calls me at home...but it's not true. I don't really know her. :( Alas, that doesn't prevent me from enjoying her happiness from afar.

Is this picture not the cutest thing?! He looks like he's pooping or something, but still...so cute!. Welcome to the world, little Moses.





















This is my favorite celebrity picture of last year. Apple's dad, Chris Martin (hello!), bought these little ear protector thingys for her so she could still enjoy his concerts. Ahh, Gwyneth, you and your perfect little family are wonderful.















P.S. I'm totally gonna get teased by the s.o. for this post. He thinks my pretend friendship with Gwyneth is oh-so humorous.

1 comment:

anne said...

I like pretending we are good friends with Gwyneth and Chris too.
:)