Monday, March 6

Planning a Trip


I wanted to take a poll of the group: what's your favorite travel website?

The s.o. and I are planning a mini-break (quick, a nod of the cap to whomever can name the hilarious heroine who obsessed about her mini-break with a certain Hugh Grant!) to Minneapolis. I've been there once, and he's not been there, so we thought it'd be fun to get away for a weekend visit.

Any suggestions for some websites to peruse to help us plan the weekend? I'm having trouble finding a good, reliable website whose opinion and recommendations I trust.

Even better - any suggestions for fun, cheap, and CLEAN places to stay? We'll hit up the Mall of America, but any other places we shouldn't miss?

Any help would be much appreciated!

...scout's lady

2 comments:

anne said...

I like fodor's website...

I will ask my brother too, since he lives there!

sopheathene said...

The heroine is, of course, Bridget Jones, played by the lovely (if now too thin) Renee Zellweger.

I am old-fashioned and buy travel guides, so I don't know about sites. But in print I like the Time Out series.