Thursday, March 16

Does it snow a lot in Paris?

In the midst of wet, heavy, slushy snow, I find myself dreaming of a land far far away. The steps in Montmartre are captivating, yes?

Did you Texans know that there are 2 kinds of snow?
Well, there are - wet and dry. Dry snow is great to walk around in - it doesn't stick to anything, it's very soft and fluffy. And then...there's wet snow. SLUSHY. HEAVY. The lower part of my jeans were wet all day long just from walking through the parking lot. Who knew I'd be a snow expert?!

Many of us are crossing our fingers that spring is almost here...spring and summer are gorgeous in Madison, and I invite you all to visit.

In the mean time, I'm going to bed now.
...scout's lady

1 comment:

Yu Allen said...

VERY NICE BLOG WRITING! IF YOU ADD MY WEBSITE ON IT, YOU WILL GET RETURN!
CONTACT ME AT: NATURALPUERH AT GMAIL DOT COM