Tuesday, August 8

Welcome to the World, Baby Boy Swanson!

Born today, 8/8, at 8 lbs, 8 oz, Anne, Justin, and Max Swanson have a new addition to their sweet family!

Anne just called me, and all is well in the Swanson family. She sounded amazingly alert and calm after having delivered her son naturally. AMAZING! I can't imagine all that she went through today. And what a reward. The birth of a child is truly a miracle, and I'm so thrilled for my sweet friend. Now she has two baby boys to love and nurture and mother. And she is an amazing mother to Max; this brand-new little one is a lucky little boy to have Anne and Justin as parents. I'm not sure how thrilled Max will be once his brother and mom come home and his world is turned upside down, but he'll get used to it. :)

Congratulations to my wonderful friends, Anne and Justin! Couldn't be happier for you!

No comments: