Sunday, February 5

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Anne to answer the following questions:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Nanny
2. Research/teaching assistant
3. Starbucks barista
4. Project manager

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. The Bourne Identity
2. Sliding Doors
3. Kill Bill (vol 1 and 2)
4. Emma

Four Places I have Lived:
1. Houston
2. Memphis
3. Raleigh (briefly)
4. Madison

TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Friends
2. Sex and the City
3. Alias
4. Lost
5. Felicity
6. Chappelle Show

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Paris - March 2004, to visit Jennifer
2. The Outer Banks, NC (Ocracoke, Nags Head) - so many times!
3. San Francisco, CA - several times especially when my brother lived there
4. Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia - June 1998, with my high school choir

Four Websites I Visit Weekly:
1. www.google.com (who hasn't googled recently?!)
2. www.nwa.com/mall (each time I buy something, I get FF miles!)
3. www.amazon.com (looking for my next great read)
4. www.people.com (my daily dose of celeb gossip)

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. hummus
2. black-eyed peas
3. macaroni and cheese
4. sushi

Four Bands/Singers I Can't Live Without:
1. Coldplay
2. Mark Knopfler
3. John Legend is really growing on me.
4. Sarah McLachlan

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. at Granny's house in Austin
2. riding a horse
3. sitting on a beach with a great book, my iPod, and a great friend
4. at a Longhorn football game in Austin (yes, I'm a die-hard)

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. sopheathene
2. ANYONE ELSE?!?

2 comments:

anne said...

great tagged list!

sopheathene said...

Here you go!

i'm it