Sunday, June 3

Aloha Again!

I just returned from another trip to Hawaii, this one shorter and with very little fanfare. I only laid out in the sun for 1 hour!! The rest of the time was work work work!

However, I promised I'd post photos from my first trip to Oahu, so here they are:

I went for a walk on Waikiki Beach and from this picture you can get the idea of the many hotels that line Waikiki. It's very crowded, very touristy, but hey, it's Hawaii.

A beautiful sunset!

Here I am with Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head (the big landmass jutting into the water) behind me.



My friend and I decided to tack 1 extra day on to our business trip so that we could enjoy the beach, pool, and the sun - that would at least make the very long flight worth it!!

Here's the Marriott pool, right by the ocean - so beautiful! And I'd be lying if I didn't say that I *had* to try a pina colada! So yummy!

Right before we had to leave, I decided to take a few last shots of the beach from my room at the Marriott.


Here's my self portrait....gorgeous after a day in the hot sun. :)

1 comment:

anne said...

great pics! Seeing those pics of you makes me miss you even more!