Sunday, March 11

My new favorite TV show


Have you seen Big Love on HBO? It's about a Mormon family living in suburban Salt Lake City, and they're practicing polygamy. It's a fascinating show that tackles all the big questions and issues.



The first season just came out on DVD, and I got the first disc from Netflix. I watched all 3 episodes the day that it arrived! And I couldn't wait for the second disc to come, so my boyfriend went to Family Video and rented the rest of the season on DVD. There are only 12 episodes, but it's such a great show! I'm sad that the 2nd season won't air until August 2007. That's a long time to wait!! But it'll be worth it.

Check it out!

2 comments:

anne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Big LOVE! So good isn't it? Did I not go on and on about it, and now you know. I cannot wait for season 2.

Chad said...

Big Love rocks so hard. The second season just started on June 11th.